Automotive Mechatronics Centre
Automobile Industry in India is growing rapidly and is also
maturing at a faster pace not only in terms of size and model
variants available but also interms of technological
advancements in new cars. Across all vehicle segments, the
automotive technology is becoming more and more sophisticated
with stringent regulations and increased customer awareness.
To cater effectively to after-sales service requirements of
these technologically advanced vehicles, good qualified and well
versed technical manpower will be required by all brands at
dealership as well as in the automobile industry all over the
Government Polytechnic Pune (GPP) and Mercedes Benz (I) Pvt.
Ltd. (MBIL) have joined the hands to conduct an 'Advance Diploma
in Automotive Mechatronics' (ADAM). The Automotive Mechatronics
Centre (AMC) is a collaborative effort of GPP and MBIL which
intends to address the requirements of automobile sector through
Objectives of the
- To provide an adequate number of qualified Automotive
Technicians to support the growing needs of Indian Automotive
- To produce trained manpower competent to handle the fast
changing technological advancements.
- To develop accurate diagnosis approach by the trained
manpower in order to fulfill customer expectations in
after-sales of modern automobiles.
- The course content and methodology is derived in
collaboration with Mercedes-Benz India to cater the needs of
modern automobile technology.
- Self-Reliant learning with emphasis on hands-on-practical
training on most modern Mercedes cars and aggregates.
- Trainers/coaches are trained by Mercedes-Benz India and have
vast teaching experience.
- Troubleshooting using modern diagnostic tool on Mercedes
- Soft skill sessions from professional faculties.
- Separate Module for Electronics, used in cars.
- Placement in renowned companies& dealership of all
- One year course to bridge the gap between Academy and
- Three modules the comprehensively cover Automotive
Technology: Mechanical, Electronics, System Module.
- The Candidate is attached to the dealer through workshop
attachment module to acquire hands on skill for the process of
diagnosis and repairs as it is inherent to be a part of team in
- Special sessions for Personality and Soft Skill Development
in soft skill module.
- Interaction with experts to keep abreast of latest
developments in industry
The course is
suitable for personnel in:
- Diagnostic and testing
- Research & Development
- Final Rectification & Testing
- After-Sales Service
- Production & Quality Control
- Automotive Dealerships