Rules & Regulations
- All pre placement offers extended to any student have to be routed through the placement cell.
- The role of the Training and Placement Cell is of a facilitator and councilor for placement related activities. Training and Placement cell does not guarantee a job.
- The placement facility is available to all the students registered with Training & Placement Cell through ONE JOB TO ONE STUDENT AT THE FIRST INSTANCE.
- College uniform is mandatory for students to be present in the Campus Recruitment Program, failing which students will not be allowed to seat for campus interview.
- Students must keep their Identity Card with them at the time of Test/Group Discussion/ Interviews, and produce the same when demanded by the visiting team or their representatives.
- Students will get select in campus as per the criteria given by companies.
- If student get selected for any company and he/she not willing to join that company, he/she is not eligible for other campus placement.