The Student organization of Computer and IT department COM’e’IT had organized a Technical Event Technovision 2k19 on 1st and 2nd February 2019. The 2 daylong event had participation of 350+ students from a total of 35 colleges from in and around Pune. The event was sponsored by Twinkle IT solutions, GPP Past Student Association, Pratham Enterprises and Pharmaquip Engineering Works. Technovision 2k19 had the following main events: Clash of Code, Webber, HotKeys, Project Presentation. And side events were: Speedy Typing, Flash, Pen Fight.
Winner at Smart India Hackathon 2018
For Smart India Hackathon 2018, organized by Government of India; third year students (Kondhare Gaurav, Jain Kaushal, Shruti Daundkar, Diksha Katake, Chetan Patil, Swapnajit Patil) won first prize of Rs 1Lac, under Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
3. 50 student participated in mind spark organized by COEP Pune.
4. 30 students participated in FossMeet2018 workshop organized by COEP, Pune
5. 60 Students participated in IOT workshop organized at GPP.
6. Smit Deshmukh completed certification as CyberCure Technologies Certified Information security specialist V2.0
7. On the occasion of 150th Birth anniversary of Rashtrapita Mahatma Gandhi, Department of Computer Engineering has organized following events:
(1) Departmental Cleanliness drive
(2) Rangoli Competition
(3) Poster Competition
Four Teams selected for the final round of “Android Application Development” competition and First Winning Team participated in the competition held at IIT, Madras.
Major participation & contribution in ‘Mind Spark-14’ –a National level Technical competition, organised by COEP. Ruchita Kshirsagar and Kiran Mandhre (2nd yr Students) presented Paper on “Hadoop Technology” and bagged First Prize (Rs. 7000/-) in ‘ Techno-Innova 15’ organised by Bharati Vidyapeeth. Computer II shift students participated in “Dipex’15” at CoEP, Pune
Around 14 students of our department selected and participated for inter zonal Sports like Basketball, Cricket and Athletics.
Presented Wall magazine, Paintings, Poems, Various cuttings under COME’IT (Student organization). Under COME’IT Students organized “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan” within Computer and IT departments. Organized different activities for Computer and IT Students like Sports, Debate, Technical Quiz, Rangoli and Photograph Competitions under COME’IT.